Local and national bulletins on key health issues. View here or sign up on this page
Stay on top of the news with our specialist bulletins tailored for colleagues reshaping roles and services in primary care.
- Reshaping Clinical Care in Primary Care, 17th January 2020 -dementia, integrated care, long term conditions, older people, , safeguarding
- Future-Proofing Primary Care, 20th December 2019 – innovation, leadership, skill mix, telehealth, workforce planning
- Older bulletins : Future-Proofing Primary Care | Reshaping Clinical Care in Primary Care
Key Specialist Bulletins (select links where available or sign up below)
Knowledge Alerts for Commissioners: fortnightly alerts on the latest evidence relevant to commissioners.
Knowledge Alerts for CCG’s: fortnightly alerts on the latest evidence relevant to CCG’s.
Daily Health Bulletin
- Accelerating transformation: how systems are funding and resourcing 'engine room' staff
- Acute bowel obstruction: delay in transit.
- New opportunity to improve health care through collaborative communities
- LGBT Health Hub
- Equipped for success? What clinical directors need for effective primary care networks
The Mental Elf: keeping you up to date with reliable mental health research, policy and guidance.
Public Health Update: a fortnightly bulletin for public health practitioners in the Thames Valley and Wessex area. Contains public health information specific to Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Education Horizon Scanning Bulletin research, new initiatives and policies from Government/other national bodies. Produced by John Gale and available via JET Library Mid-Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the distribution list.
Health Services Management Bulletin produced by Sherwood Forest Hospital NHS FT available via CASH (Current awareness services for Health)
To receive the alerts by email (you must be a library member to use this service – see Join the Library for further information):
- contact us at email@example.com be added onto the mailing list, or
- complete the form below:
Last updated: 17 January, 2020