Local and national bulletins on key health issues. View here or sign up on this page
Stay on top of the news with our specialist bulletins tailored for colleagues reshaping roles and services in general practice..
- Reshaping Clinical Care,11th January 2019 -dementia, integrated care, long term conditions, older people, , safeguarding
- Future-Proofing General Practice, 21st December 2018 – innovation, leadership, skill mix, telehealth, workforce planning
- Older bulletins : Future-Proofing General Practice | Reshaping Clinical Care
Key Specialist Bulletins (select links where available or sign up below)
Knowledge Alerts for Commissioners : fortnightly alerts on the latest evidence relevant to commissioners.
Knowledge Alerts for CCG’s: fortnightly alerts on the latest evidence relevant to CCG’s.
Daily Health Bulletin
- The mental health impact of therapy dogs in prisons
- Understanding patient needs in switching from biologic to biosimilar medicines: final report of survey and focus group findings
The Mental Elf: keeping you up to date with reliable mental health research, policy and guidance.
Public Health Update: a fortnightly bulletin for public health practitioners in the Thames Valley and Wessex area. Contains public health information specific to Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Education Horizon Scanning Bulletin research, new initiatives and policies from Government/other national bodies. Produced by John Gale and available via JET Library Mid-Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust Contact email@example.com to join the distribution list.
Health Services Management Bulletin produced by Sherwood Forest Hospital NHS FT available via CASH (Current awareness services for Health)
To receive the alerts by email (you must be a library member to use this service – see Join the Library for further information):
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org be added onto the mailing list, or
- complete the form below:
Last updated: 11 January, 2019