Local and national bulletins on key health issues. View here or sign up on this page
Stay on top of the news with our specialist bulletins tailored for colleagues reshaping roles and services in general practice..
- Future-Proofing General Practice,8th June 2018 – dementia, long term conditions, older people, integrated care, safeguarding
- Reshaping Clinical Care,22nd June 2018 -dementia, integrated care, long term conditions, older people, , safeguarding
- Older bulletins : Future-Proofing General Practice | Reshaping Clinical Care
Key Specialist Bulletins (select links where available or sign up below)
Knowledge Alerts for Commissioners : fortnightly alerts on the latest evidence relevant to commissioners.
Knowledge Alerts for CCG’s: fortnightly alerts on the latest evidence relevant to CCG’s.
Super Six Journals: BMJ, JAMA, Lancet, NEJM, Annals of Internal Medicine, Annals of Emergency Medicine
Daily Health Bulletin
- Multi-disciplinary diagnostic centre at UCLH delivers faster diagnosis
- More power to people with a learning disability
- Leadership of allied health professions in trusts: what exists and what matters
- The role of cities in improving population health: international insights
- GPs urged to make most of cancer screening dashboard
The Mental Elf: keeping you up to date with reliable mental health research, policy and guidance.
Public Health Update: a fortnightly bulletin for public health practitioners in the Thames Valley and Wessex area. Contains public health information specific to Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Education Horizon Scanning Bulletin Latest Edition research, new initiatives and policies from Government/other national bodies. Produced by John Gale from the JET Library Mid-Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust
Health Management Bulletinproduced by Sherwood Forest Hospital NHS FT
To receive the alerts by email (you must be a library member to use this service – see Join the Library for further information):
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org be added onto the mailing list, or
- complete the form below:
Last updated: 22 June, 2018