Come along to a special event in Witney on Tuesday 24th January 2017, where guest speakers will be talking about opportunities in your area, including:
- Mental health recovery courses
- Education and learning courses
- Voluntary work, advice and opportunities
- Support for carers/families
- Mental health community services
The event takes place at the Methodist Church, 40 High Street, Witney OX28 6HG. Its free to attend and refreshments will be provided, but booking a place is advisable. You can do this by calling Maggi at 01865 902574, or texting 07717 881175.