At Oxford Health we are committed to providing services that are accessible to everyone. We recognise that different people have different needs and we will always do whatever we can to make sure that these needs are met.
We have added the world-leading digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, to our website – making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Try it out — it’s free
Click on the Browsealoud headphones icon that appears on the bottom right of your screen to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
If you are new to Browsealoud a useful online tutorial can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uxDRpISUI