Working together to support adults with learning disabilities during COVID
Join Simon Jones from Oxford Health and others to hear how NHS and social care providers are collaborating in Oxfordshire
Join a free webinar to hear how social care providers and the NHS are working together in Oxfordshire during COVID-19 to support adults with learning disabilities.
The event will be on Zoom on Thursday, 28 January 2021 at 13:30 – 14:30.
Register at: https://events.skillsforcare.org.uk/qualitymatterscollaboration1
Nurse consultant Simon Jones from Oxford Health Learning Disability Services will be one of the speakers. You will:
- Hear experiences of maintaining a person-centred approach during the pandemic by working together
- Gain simple, practical suggestions to improve your local collaborative working
- Be able to ask questions about learning points, what’s worked well and how the future may look.
- Simon Jones, Consultant Nurse with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Eddy McDowall, Chief Executive, Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
- Person with lived experience, My Life My Choice Self-Advocacy
The webinar will be chaired by Jim Thomas, Programme Head – Workforce Innovation Lead, Skills for Care.
The event is part of the Quality Matters initiative and has been developed by a group of national social care and health organisations led by NICE and Skills for Care with SCIE.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Published: 8 January 2021