Join a free webinar to hear how social care providers and the NHS are working together in Oxfordshire during COVID-19 to support adults with learning disabilities.
The event will be on Zoom on Thursday, 28 January 2021 at 13:30 – 14:30.
- Hear experiences of maintaining a person-centred approach during the pandemic by working together
- Gain simple, practical suggestions to improve your local collaborative working
- Be able to ask questions about learning points, what’s worked well and how the future may look.
- Simon Jones, Consultant Nurse with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Eddy McDowall, Chief Executive, Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
- Person with lived experience, My Life My Choice Self-Advocacy
The webinar will be chaired by Jim Thomas, Programme Head – Workforce Innovation Lead, Skills for Care.
The event is part of the Quality Matters initiative and has been developed by a group of national social care and health organisations led by NICE and Skills for Care with SCIE.