Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group wants your views on how GP and primary care services in your local area of West Oxfordshire could be organised. They want to know what works well at your GP practice at the moment and how services could work better in the face of increased demand, recruitment difficulties and budget pressures.
Have your say
To read the place based plan for each of the Localities in Oxfordshire and to take part in the surveys and/or workshop-style events, please click on the relevant links below:
- Oxford City
- North (Banbury, Chipping Norton, Bloxham and surrounding villages)
- North East (Bicester, Kidlington, Woodstock and surrounding villages)
- South East (Wallingford, Henley-on-Thames, Benson, Thame, Chinnor, Sonning Common and surrounding villages)
- South West (Faringdon, Wantage, Abingdon, Didcot and surrounding villages)
- West (Witney, Carterton, Eynsham and surrounding villages/towns)
You can still book a place at a public event at St John the Evangelist School, Bluebell Way, Carterton OX18 1JF on Wednesday 8 November 2017 from 6.30pm to 8pm (this is a change from the advertised venue at Carterton Town Hall). Please note the previously advertised Witney event on Wednesday 1 November 2017 is now fully booked. New inquiries will be placed on a waiting list or please come to Carterton.
To book your place and get more information please email email@example.com or call 01865 334638.