We will work with you and agree on a range of treatments and interventions.
All our treatments are tailored to you and your needs and include guidance for partners and families.
Some of the interventions, help and types of advice we may offer you include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Preconception advice and guidance
- Advice and support over the telephone
- Face to face support in the local community or at home, dependent on needs
- Guidance and support for partner and family
- Support around the relationship between mother and baby
- Sign-posting to other support services/networks including referral to mother and baby unit where appropriate
- Pre-birth care planning
Last updated: 18 April, 2019