What to expect from us
- Our team are supervised and trained in the therapies offered to ensure you receive the highest quality of care.
- We work alongside you and are committed to keeping you and others safe. There may be occasions when we need to share some information with other services to do this.
- To help you in the best way we can, we keep information about your care on a secure and confidential computer system.
What we expect from you
- To commit to time limited appointments and be willing to consider the idea of making changes to get the most from therapy.
- Tell us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment.
- If you do not come to a booked appointment, we will call and then write to you to see if you would still like treatment. If we don’t hear from you, we will assume that you no longer want therapy and write to your Care coordinator (if you have one) and your GP to let them know we are no longer seeing you.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 31 August, 2022