Children’s Community Services
- Health Visiting
- Integrated therapy services for children and young people in Oxfordshire
- Children’s community occupational therapy services: North, City, South
- Children’s community physiotherapy
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Community Play Specialists
- Children’s Community Nursing Service Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire Salaried Dental Services
- Children’s occupational therapy discharge
- Bladder & Bowel Service for Children – Constipation Discharge Plan
- Making a start – Children’s bladder and bowel control booklet
- A guide to developing toilet skills
- Children’s integrated therapies – equipment
- Low Bone Mineral Density (LBMD)
- Learning to ride a bike
- End of life community children’s nursing support
If you would like to have this information in another format or translated into a different language, please use the BrowseAloud function built into this website.
What is BrowseAloud?
Browsealoud provides speech, reading, and translation support tools, and makes online content more accessible for people with visual impairments, dyslexia, low literacy levels and English as a second language.
Disclaimer: Automated translations are provided as a courtesy to website visitors, but we do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided.
General guidance: Contact us
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Trust Headquarters,
Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 4XN
- Switchboard: 01865 901 000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Become a member of our Foundation Trust: www.ohftnhs.uk/membership
Page last reviewed: 19 July, 2021