These leaflets have been produced by staff from of our forensic inpatient services.
- Your care programme approach (CPA) meeting
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Forensic mental health – information for family, friends and carers
- FIND Service
- Easy Read – FIND service
If you would like to have this information in another format or translated into a different language, please use the BrowseAloud function built into this website.
What is BrowseAloud?
Browsealoud provides speech, reading, and translation support tools, and makes online content more accessible for people with visual impairments, dyslexia, low literacy levels and English as a second language.
Disclaimer: Automated translations are provided as a courtesy to website visitors, but we do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided.
General guidance: Contact us
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Trust Headquarters,
Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 4XN
- Switchboard: 01865 901 000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Become a member of our Foundation Trust: www.ohftnhs.uk/membership
Page last reviewed: 17 July, 2020