Healthy Minds (Buckinghamshire)
Healthy Minds is a self-refer talking therapies service in Bucks (for Oxon, please visit the TalkingSpace website).
- Patient information
- Support time and recovery workers
- Self-help courses
- People’s experiences
- Beating the Blues (computerised cognitive behavioural therapy)
- Books and pamphlet scheme
- Healthy minds employment service
- CBT Self Help Course
- CBT – Information for carers of people with dementia
For more information please visit the Healthy Minds website.
If you would like to have this information in another format or translated into a different language, please use the BrowseAloud function built into this website.
What is BrowseAloud?
Browsealoud provides speech, reading, and translation support tools, and makes online content more accessible for people with visual impairments, dyslexia, low literacy levels and English as a second language.
Disclaimer: Automated translations are provided as a courtesy to website visitors, but we do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided.
General guidance: Contact us
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Trust Headquarters,
Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 4XN
- Switchboard: 01865 901 000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Become a member of our Foundation Trust: www.ohftnhs.uk/membership
Page last reviewed: 22 July, 2020