Speech and language therapy (SLT)
- Speech and language therapy in Oxfordshire
- Speech and language therapy in Buckinghamshire
- What to expect from your first visit
- Oxfordshire SLT for children aged 6 years and above
- SLT for deaf children
- Community feeding clinic
- Speech and swallowing in Parkinsons Disease
- Mouth care for people with swallowing problems
- Communication and dementia
If you would like to have this information in another format or translated into a different language, please use the BrowseAloud function built into this website.
What is BrowseAloud?
Browsealoud provides speech, reading, and translation support tools, and makes online content more accessible for people with visual impairments, dyslexia, low literacy levels and English as a second language.
Disclaimer: Automated translations are provided as a courtesy to website visitors, but we do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided.
General guidance: Contact us
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Trust Headquarters,
Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 4XN
- Switchboard: 01865 901 000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Become a member of our Foundation Trust: www.ohftnhs.uk/membership
Page last reviewed: 1 July, 2021