What we do
We provide infrastructure support for research that is both multi-functional and multi-faceted.
We provide assistance with grant applications and advice on study methodology and design.
How we help
We have developed templates for study documents such as protocols, patient information sheets and consent forms and will act as sponsor for research projects where the chief investigator is a Trust employee.
Follow the links below for contact details for each individual team member.
- Mental health research delivery team
- Memory and cognition research delivery team
- Clinical research facility research delivery team
- Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- Communications, engagement and involvement
- Community research delivery team
- Research management team
- Research informatics and CRIS
Page last reviewed: 22 September, 2021