There is a team of school health nurses who provide a service all year round. If you want to contact a school health nurse in the school holidays please email SHN.Oxfordshire@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk .
Or if you are a parent/carer of a child aged between 5-11 years who attends a state school or is home educated please text our new messaging service Chat Health using our Parent Line 07312 263227.
Young people aged 11-19 who are home educated can contact school nurses through our Chat Health 11-19 messaging service. Young people at state schools can also use this service during the school holidays. The number is 07312 263084.
For all young people’s health information, including sexual health and emergency contraception, please see the OXME health pages.
School Nurse Bases
- Abingdon – Abingdon Community Hospital, Marcham Road, Abingdon OX14 1AG: 01865 904890
- Banbury – Orchard Health Centre, Cope Road, Banbury OX16 2EZ: 01865 904234
- Bicester – Victoria House Surgery, 119, Buckingham Road, Bicester OX26 3EU: 01869 604095
- Didcot – Didcot Health Centre, Britwell Road, Didcot OX11 7JH: 01235 515503
- Oxford – East Oxford Health Centre, Manzil Way, East Oxford OX4 1DU: 01865 904225
- Wallingford/Henley– Wallingford Community Hospital, Reading Rd, Wallingford OX10 9DU: 01865 904845
- Wantage/Faringdon – Wantage Community Hospital, Garson Lane, Wantage OX12 7AQ: 01865 901586
- Witney/Chipping Norton/Carterton – Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Deer Park Centre
6 Edington Square, Witney, OX28 5YT: 01865 901295
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 22 March, 2022