Contraception outreach for vulnerable under 19 year-olds who are not in mainstream education settings is a new provision by the School Health Nurse Service.
This offer is available to the following Young people:
- Not in mainstream education: Electively Home Educated (EHE), Employment, Education & Training (EET), not in employment, education or training (NEET)
- In mainstream education & Looked after child (LAC), Youth Justice System (YJS), Child Protection (CP) & Family Nurse Partnership (FNP)
- Attends Special schools (Woodeaton, Iffley, Northfield
Even if you are not attending school or college and are under 19 years of age, you can still access contraception outreach which includes the following:
- Condoms, Chlamydia Testing & Treatment, Pregnancy testing & Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Enhanced service provision at Secondary schools where there is an agreement in place includes all of the above in addition to contraceptive pills, patches & the injection
- At our colleges all of the above in addition to contraceptive implant insertion, removal and exchange
For self-referrals please contact Andrea Kirtland via the e mail address below or text/telephone.
For further information please contact Andrea Kirtland (College & Sexual Health Team Leader) by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07920 470 529
Last updated: 21 October, 2019