We offer assessment to children and young people who have:
- an identified emotional, mental health or behavioural difficulty
- a diagnosed learning disability or significant impairment of intellectual and social adaptive functioning
- had an assessment which indicates that other services involved with the child are not able to meet the current need if there are not the skills or competence available
Our aim is to ensure that children, young people and families are supported at the correct point of the pathway by the most appropriate resource available. Our team will offer the following support to other agencies:
- Telephone consultation
- Supervision and joint working
- Joint assessment
- Group supervision
- Single and multi-agency training
See our referrals page for how you can access this service: you can access our services by calling 01865 902515 during normal working hours.
Or email us at OxonCAMHSSPA@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Our address is
Oxon CAMHS Single Point of Access (SPA)
If you are a GP or a healthcare professional, the secure nhs.net email for us is Oxfordhealth.oxonCAMHSSPA@nhs.net
Our team is based in Raglan House, 23 Between Towns Road, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 3LX.
The team telephone number is 01865 902785 (please note that this is not the number to use for making referrals).
Page last reviewed: 12 July, 2021