What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, e.g. in health and social care records.
- You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information where it is recorded within a health and social care record, subject to certain safeguards.
- You have the right to refuse/withdraw consent to the sharing of personal information if it is beyond the purpose for which it is collected and held, (e.g. research). Should you not wish information about you to be used for research without your consent (anonymous) please speak to your clinical team who are treating you.
- You have the right to request personal information to be transferred to other providers on certain occasions, this may include another international organisation.
Non-urgent advice: Further reading
National Clinical Audit of Psychosis
We are taking part in the National Clinical Audit of Psychosis to help improve the care people with Psychosis receive.
We will be collecting information about the care received by people in Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) services.
- NCAP information sheet (pdf)
- NCAP opt out poster (pdf)
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 19 November, 2021