The following access keys are active on this website:
On Windows use the Alt key with the above; on Mac use Ctrl + Option.
Reading and translation support
This website has Browsealoud installed, to make our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Click on the orange Browsealoud launchpad that appears in the bottom right corner of the page to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
Browsealoud provides the following features:
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
Changing the text size in your browser
Internet Explorer and FireFox
- open the view menu
- go to “Text Size” (or “TextZoom” or “Increase Font”)
- choose the text size that you require
- select “Zoom” from the view menu
Using your mouse
Scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control (Ctrl) key.
Last updated: 18 January, 2018