This accessibility statement applies to the Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust website (www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts using browser functionality
- Zoom in up to 400 per cent without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Interact with most of the website using a screen reader (including recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We also try to make the website text as clear as possible to understand.
If you have a disability, AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use.
The following access keys are active on this website:
On Windows use the Alt key with the above; on Mac use Ctrl + Option.
Reading and translation support
This website has ReachDeck toolbar (formerly BrowseAloud) installed, to make our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Click on the headphones icon that appears in the bottom right corner of the page to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
ReachDeck toolbar provides the following features:
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
Changing the text size in your browser
Internet Explorer and FireFox
- open the view menu
- go to “Text Size” (or “TextZoom” or “Increase Font”)
- choose the text size that you require
- select “Zoom” from the view menu
Using your mouse
Scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control (Ctrl) key.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 17 November, 2021