We appreciate the invaluable feedback from our service users who help us continually improve our website.
- Colour: this website adheres to the NHS colour palette.
- Text: we use the NHS secondary font, Arial, an accessible sans serif font with good clarity and legibility.
We use icons provided by third-parties on our website.
- Font Awesome: the web’s most popular icon set and toolkit.
Most of the photos used on this site come from Unsplash, home of over 2 million free high-resolution images donated by the world’s most generous community of photographers.
- Our website is built on the foundation of the NHS digital design system, providing a consistent and accessible user interface.
- We use ReachDeck by Texthelp to make our website more accessible with easy speech, reading and translation tools.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 10 August, 2022