What we do
NHS Buckinghamshire Talking Therapies (formerly Healthy Minds) is an NHS psychological service which was established in 2008. Since then we have helped thousands of people each year cope more effectively with their depression and anxiety.
We can offer you a range of free NHS, tried and tested psychological therapies which follow a stepped care model. We use this model to decide which type of treatment is currently most clinically appropriate for you.
Our clinical team is made up of many different staff with a range of backgrounds and training including:
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapists
- Clinical and Counselling Psychologists
- Interpersonal Therapists
Working in partnership
We also work in partnership with the following services, our team will be happy to discuss these options with you.
- Richmond Fellowship who offer the employment support service
- Buckinghamshire Integrated Sensory service
- Relate offering relationship support
- Way Forward Bucks offering support with weight management
Page last reviewed: 18 May, 2023