This accessibility statement applies to the Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust website (www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts using browser functionality
- Zoom in up to 400 per cent without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Interact with most of the website using a screen reader (including recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We also try to make the website text as clear as possible to understand.
If you have a disability, AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use.
The following access keys are active on this website:
On Windows use the Alt key with the above; on Mac use Ctrl + Option.
Changing the text size in your browser
Internet Explorer and FireFox
- open the view menu
- go to “Text Size” (or “TextZoom” or “Increase Font”)
- choose the text size that you require
- select “Zoom” from the view menu
Using your mouse
Scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control (Ctrl) key.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 17 November, 2021