Welcome to the CPD zone, this site is devoted to supporting everyone working in general practice across Thames Valley. Our focus is continuing professional development opportunities, signposting and suggesting resources.
“Whether you are looking to get ahead or keep up to date, build your confidence or increase your knowledge, and to be energised and inspired, the evidence is that “CPD is seen to improve practice and performance”. A study to assess the impact of CPD on doctors’ performance and patient service outcomes, GMC, 2012.
- Tell others about this great resource using the CPD Zone flyer
Learn about CPD events and opportunities in Wessex
Learn about the work of the HETV Workforce Development Team
Please note: the inclusion of information about any course or event here is not a guarantee of quality — and carries no formal endorsement by Health Education Thames Valley.
- General Practice as hubs within Compassionate Communities
- GDPR – are you ready?
- Thames Valley Cancer Alliance Early Diagnosis QIS Toolkit
- Leading Change, Adding Value e-learning resource now published
- Advanced Paramedic prescribing
Last updated: 29 January, 2018