Welcome to the CPD zone, this site is devoted to supporting everyone working in general practice across Thames Valley and Wessex. Our focus is continuing professional development opportunities, signposting and suggesting resources.
“Whether you are looking to get ahead or keep up to date, build your confidence or increase your knowledge, and to be energised and inspired, the evidence is that “CPD is seen to improve practice and performance”. A study to assess the impact of CPD on doctors’ performance and patient service outcomes, GMC, 2012.
- Tell others about this great resource using the CPD zone flier.
Learn about CPD events and opportunities in Wessex
Please note: the inclusion of information about any course or event here is not a guarantee of quality — and carries no formal endorsement by Health Education Thames Valley.
Follow the CPD Zone twitter feed
- Primary care is crucial to preventing ill health
- Talking about dying
- Inner change to grow your staff – video call
- New guidance for GPs undertaking low volumes of clinical practice
- GPs vulnerable to work related stress and burnout
Last updated: 1 October, 2018