The library service provides access to a range of resources, both print and electronic, to support evidence-based healthcare practice, management, education, research, lifelong learning and continuing professional development.
Access to Oxford Health Libraries 2023
The library service continues to operate remotely and our libraries will be staffed as follows:
- Warneford Library: Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.00
- Whiteleaf Library: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9.30 – 3.30; Tuesday & Thursday 9.30-12.30
- Littlemore Library: Tuesday & Thursday 9.30 – 5.00
Outside these hours Library staff can still be contacted (during normal working hours) via email, phone or Microsoft Teams for support with your knowledge and information needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Search for all resources in one place at Knowledge and Library Hub
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Request literature or information searches via www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/literature-searching to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
- Sign up to current awareness alerts to keep up to date with the latest evidence in your specialism via: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/keeping-up-to-date/
- Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources. See here for further information about NHS OpenAthens
Page last reviewed: 7 June, 2023