We provide access to a range of resources both print and electronic
The library service provides access to a range of resources, both print and electronic, to support evidence-based healthcare practice, management, education, research, lifelong learning and continuing professional development.
Access to Oxford Health Libraries from October 2021
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service continues to operate remotely and currently our libraries will be staffed as follows:
- Warneford Library: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9.00 – 5.00; Thursday 9.30-4.00
- Whiteleaf Library: Monday,Thursday & Friday 9.30 – 1.30; Tuesday & Wednesday 9.30-1.30
- Littlemore Library: Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9.30 – 5.00
Outside these hours Library staff can still be contacted (during normal working hours) via email, phone or Microsoft Teams for support with your knowledge and information needs.
Please contact email@example.com for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at journals.nice.org.uk
- Search for all resources in one place at oxfordhealth.ovidds.com
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request literature or information searches via www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/specialist-services/literature-searching to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
- Sign up to current awareness alerts to keep up to date with the latest evidence in your specialism via: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/keeping-up-to-date/
- Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources. See here for further information about NHS OpenAthens
Last updated: 4 October, 2021