We provide access to a range of resources both print and electronic
The library service provides access to a range of resources, both print and electronic, to support evidence-based healthcare practice, management, education, research, lifelong learning and continuing professional development.
Access to Oxford Health Libraries from January 2021
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service is still mainly operating remotely. However you can still contact library staff via email, phone or Microsoft Teams for support with your knowledge and information needs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at journals.nice.org.uk
- Search for all resources in one place at oxfordhealth.ovidds.com
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Request literature or information searches via www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/specialist-services/literature-searching to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
- Sign up to current awareness alerts to keep up to date with the latest evidence in your specialism via: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/keeping-up-to-date/
- Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources. See here for further information about NHS OpenAthens
Last updated: 4 January, 2021