Intelligence Insider is the OHFT libraries’ monthly newsletter.
It is a brief communication to keep our users updated on our services, staff and resources.
To have it delivered to your inbox, email email@example.com to request being added to our subscribers’ list.
You can access current and previous issues in our archive below
Access to Oxford Health Libraries from November 2021
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service continues to operate remotely and currently our libraries will be staffed as follows:
- Warneford Library: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9.00 – 5.00; Thursday 9.30-4.00
- Whiteleaf Library: Monday,Thursday & Friday 9.30 – 1.30; Tuesday & Wednesday 9.30-1.30
- Littlemore Library: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9.30 – 5.00
Outside these hours Library staff can still be contacted (during normal working hours) via email, phone or Microsoft Teams for support with your knowledge and information needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at journals.nice.org.uk/
- Search for all resources in one place in The Knowledge and Library Hub
- Search everything in one place with the Ebsco Discovery Service 12 November, 2021
- Training can be fun with Educational Board Games! 12 August, 2019
- Update your information skills in 2019 with your OHFT librarians! 1 August, 2019
Last updated: 28 April, 2022