Access to Oxford Health Libraries from October 2021
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service continues to operate remotely and currently our libraries will be staffed as follows:
- Warneford Library: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9.00 – 5.00; Thursday 9.30-4.00
- Whiteleaf Library: Monday,Thursday & Friday 9.30 – 1.30; Tuesday & Wednesday 9.30-1.30
- Littlemore Library: Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9.30 – 5.00
Outside these hours Library staff can still be contacted (during normal working hours) via email, phone or Microsoft Teams for support with your knowledge and information needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at journals.nice.org.uk
- Search for all resources in one place at oxfordhealth.ovidds.com
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Request literature or information searches via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/literature-searching/ to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources.
- Search everything in one place with OVID Discovery 12 August, 2020
- Training can be fun with Educational Board Games! 12 August, 2019
- Update your information skills in 2019 with your OHFT librarians! 1 August, 2019
- New Titles in OHFT Libraries Feb-Jun 2019 12 August, 2019
- Electronic Book List OHFT 2019 12 August, 2019
- Online journals and books for OHFT Staff and Students: 2019 11 August, 2019
Last updated: 4 October, 2021