Access to Oxford Health Libraries from March 2020
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service will be operating remotely until further notice,so there are currently no staff in the library office available to issue and receive books.
However many library services and resources are still available – You can:
Access e-books via our online catalogue at: https://swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
Access electronic journals at https://journals.nice.org.uk/
Search for all resources in one place at https://oxfordhealth.ovidds.com/
Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at email@example.com
Request literature or information searches via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/specialist-services/literature-searching/ to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources.
- Search everything in one place with OVID Discovery 12 August, 2019
- Training can be fun with Educational Board Games! 12 August, 2019
- Update your information skills in 2019 with your OHFT librarians! 1 August, 2019
- New Titles in OHFT Libraries Feb-Jun 2019 12 August, 2019
- Electronic Book List OHFT 2019 12 August, 2019
- Online journals and books for OHFT Staff and Students: 2019 11 August, 2019
Last updated: 27 March, 2020