Access to Oxford Health Libraries from June 2020
Due to restrictions related to Covid-19, the library service is still mainly operating remotely.
However library staff will now be available in the libraries at Littlemore, Warneford and Whiteleaf to answer enquiries at designated times. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
Many library services and resources are still available online. You can:
- Access e-books via our online catalogue at: swims.inforlib.uk/iguana/www.main.cls?surl=HEE
- Access electronic journals at journals.nice.org.uk
- Search for all resources in one place at oxfordhealth.ovidds.com
- Request articles not included in Oxford Health Libraries’ journal subscriptions, and copies of individual chapters from books via https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/ or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Request literature or information searches via www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/services/specialist-services/literature-searching to help you locate and utilise the evidence or best practice
Please let us know if you need an OpenAthens log in or any help with finding & accessing resources.
- Search everything in one place with OVID Discovery 12 August, 2019
- Training can be fun with Educational Board Games! 12 August, 2019
- Update your information skills in 2019 with your OHFT librarians! 1 August, 2019
- New Titles in OHFT Libraries Feb-Jun 2019 12 August, 2019
- Electronic Book List OHFT 2019 12 August, 2019
- Online journals and books for OHFT Staff and Students: 2019 11 August, 2019
Last updated: 17 June, 2020