New Essential Knowledge Update for GPs
Published: 23 May, 2017
A new Essential Knowledge Update from the Royal College of General Practitioners is now available.
The e-learning, EKU2017.2, consists of five major topics which cover new and changing knowledge relevant to daily general practice:
- Multimorbidity: clinical assessment and management
- Appropriate opioid use in chronic pain management
- Routine investigation and monitoring of adult HIV-1 positive individuals & increasing uptake of HIV testing
- National clinical guideline for stroke: 5th edition
- British guideline on the management of asthma
This course is free to RCGP Members. Associates, AiTs and GP Foundation members as part of the College’s membership benefit package.
Last updated: 23 May, 2017