Participation in Buckinghamshire
In Buckinghamshire we have a Group called Article 12 to help design and improve our services.
Article 12 is a youth forum where young people have the right to express their views, feelings and wishes in all matters affecting them.
If you are 11-19 years and would like to be involved with Article 12 Young People’s Council, please get in touch.
Walking with you
- About WWY
- Walking With You: Autumn dates 2022
- Walking with You: October 2021
- Walking With You: June 2022
- Walking With You: April 2022
- Walking with You: November 2021
- Walking With You: October 2021
- Walking With You: May 2021
- Walking With You: April 2021
- Walking With You: March 2021
- Walking With You: February 2021
- Walking With You: October 2020
Parents and carers
The Walking With You group is a parent support group. It is a safe space where you can talk freely among people who are walking the same path as you. There is no judgment and it is completely confidential.
The group is open to anyone who is supporting a child or young person experiencing difficulties, up to the age of 25. You do not need to have a child or young person under CAMHS to join the group.
In partnership with colleagues from Health, FACT Bucks and SEND IAS, Buckinghamshire Council is running FREE training sessions to support families caring for or professionals working with children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
The training is open to professionals from across the Local Authority, health colleagues, schools and parents/carers who are supporting children and young people with SEND.
- Article 12 participation leaflet
- Additional information about Aricle 12
- Walking With You: Summer dates 2022
- About Walking With You
- SEND courses poster
- LGBT HUB and drop in
Non-urgent advice: Get in touch
If you would like to get involved or receive more information, please contact Roxy Uritescu:
- Phone: 07884 754 592
- Email: email@example.com
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 21 October, 2022