Mental health helpline
In an emergency: If you or someone else has seriously injured themselves, taken an overdose or are on the point of doing so, call 999 or go directly to A&E.
Call the Mental Health Helpline if you need help with an urgent mental health problem.
Bath and North East Somerset and Wiltshire
- Call the urgent mental health helpline on 0800 023 2133.
- Open 5.00pm to 11.00pm on weekdays, 9.00am to 11.00pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Call 111 for the 24/7 Mental Health Helpline.
- This service is available to people of all ages in Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire.
- Call the urgent mental health helpline on 0800 023 2133
- Open 5.00pm to – 11.00pm on weekdays, 9.00am to 11.00pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Other useful sources of support in your area: Swindon local offer
Already open to CAMHS?
If you are already open to CAMHS, please contact your local base as usual, using the contact numbers in the contact us section.
Non-urgent advice: Other concerns?
If you are not open to CAMHS and have a concern about a child or young person’s mental health, please see the contact number for your locality:
For urgent issues out of hours (which do not require a 999 emergency response) please phone 01865 901 000.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 18 October, 2023