Books can be recommended by GPs or other health professionals from the relevant Reading Well Books reading list. People can also self-refer to the scheme and use it without a professional recommendation.
All the books are available in almost all English public libraries where they can be borrowed free of charge. The books have been recommended by experts, and been tried and tested and found to be useful.
- Can I tell you about Anxiety?
- Can I tell you about ADHD
- Can I tell you about Autism
- Can I tell you About Asperger Syndrome?
- Can I tell you about OCD?
- Can I tell you about depression?
- Can I tell you about Tourette syndrome?
- Francis Musgrave – The Asperger Children’s Toolkit
- Starving the Anger Gremlin
- Starving the Stress Gremlin
- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin
- Banish Your Body Image Thief
- Banish Your Self-Esteem Thief
- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9
- Starving the Anger Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9
- Starving the Exam Stress Gremlin
Page last reviewed: 8 September, 2021