We offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for insomnia through signposting to self-help information and materials.
- Engaging in these materials, you will learn different skills to help break the patterns of insomnia by:
- Helping you understand and manage your sleep
- Getting a helpful routine in place
- Managing periods of wakefulness during the night
- Improving depth and quality of sleep
Computerised CBT – Space for Sleep
If suitable, we can also offer the above programme. During treatment, you will be invited to complete interactive modules and receive weekly support from your assigned clinician.
The programme usually takes about 6 weeks to complete and you will be offered a telephone appointment at the beginning and end of the treatment.
- Getting started
- Good sleep habits
- Improving sleep association
- Sleeping less to sleep better (Shift work option available)
- Managing thoughts & worries
- Keeping your sleep cycle healthy
Page last reviewed: 14 April, 2023