We appreciate the invaluable feedback from our service users who help us continually improve our website.
We thank our CAMHS participation groups for helping with the development of content for the website.
- Colour: this website uses the NHS colour palette, plus a custom pastel palette.
- Body text: we use the core NHS font, Frutiger, an accessible sans serif font with good clarity and legibility.
- Headings: we use Lilita One from Google Fonts, to lend our pages a personal, approachable and soft feel.
We use icons provided by third-parties on our website.
- Font Awesome: the web’s most popular icon set and toolkit.
- FlatIcon: the largest database of free vector icons.
- Icons made by MyNamePong from www.flaticon.com
- Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Most of the photos used on this site come from Unsplash, home of over 2 million free high-resolution images donated by the world’s most generous community of photographers.
- Our website is built on the foundation of the NHS digital design system, providing a consistent and accessible user interface.
- We use Browsealoud by Texthelp to make our website more accessible with easy speech, reading and translation tools.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 13 January, 2023