We appreciate the invaluable feedback from our service users who help us continually improve our website.
- Colour: this website adheres to the NHS colour palette.
- Body text: we use the NHS secondary font, Arial, an accessible sans serif font with good clarity and legibility.
We use icons provided by third-parties on our website.
- Font Awesome: the web’s most popular icon set and toolkit.
- FlatIcon: the largest database of free vector icons.
- Icons made by MyNamePong from www.flaticon.com
- Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
The CAMHS illustrations used on this site were created by Alan Kearney Graphic Design.
- We use Browsealoud by Texthelp to make our website more accessible with easy speech, reading and translation tools.