Find out about diagnosing autism (including Asperger syndrome), and the impact on people and their families, and find advice and support on all aspects of life with autism.
This website provides CBT self help and therapy resources, including worksheets and information sheets and self help mp3s
This free website is to help you find the most appropriate local health service for common symptoms in Buckinghamshire. Search by symptoms, services or advice to get the right help for you.
- Can I tell you about Anxiety?
- Can I tell you about ADHD
- Can I tell you about Autism
- Can I tell you About Asperger Syndrome?
- Can I tell you about OCD?
- Can I tell you about depression?
- Can I tell you about Tourette syndrome?
- Francis Musgrave – The Asperger Children’s Toolkit
- Starving the Anger Gremlin
- Starving the Stress Gremlin
- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin
- Banish Your Body Image Thief
- Banish Your Self-Esteem Thief
- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9
- Starving the Anger Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9
- Starving the Exam Stress Gremlin
Oxford Health have a YouTube channel with videos from patients and staff.
CAMHS Article 12 Youth Forum have put these videos together to raise awareness about Mental Health.
Useful videos made by Childline for you to get help and advice on all sorts of things. From family issues and self-harm coping techniques, to getting help with bullying and exam stress.
You can also visit Childline’s YouTube channel for their latest vlogs!
Check out Young Minds videos for all sorts of useful information and advice relating to mental health.
Last updated: 14 February, 2019