- Date: Thursday, 25th May, 2017
- Location: Richard Doll Lecture Theatre & Atrium
- Time: 00-13.00 – Main Session, 13.30 – One-to-One Sessions
- The main session will include a presentation from the Medical Research Council on all their schemes, and presentations from current award holders, an MRC Funding Panel Member, the Research Design Service; and a Q&A session with speakers.
- ‘One to Ones’ with Gavin Malloch, MRC Programme Manager for Public Health and Paul Hughes, MRC Policy Operations Manager, are available from 13.30 for all MRC subject areas. These sessions are for people writing or about to start writing an application for MRC.
Lunch will be available between 13.00-14.00.
This is a free event, primarily targeted at academic and clinical researchers within Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hampshire. However, if you come from outside this area, you can also attend, places permitting.
To book a place, please contact Phil Saunders on 01865-289442 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate whether or not you wish to have a ‘One-to-One’. There are only 8 ‘One-to-One slots’ so please call and make a booking as soon as you can, as they are likely to be over-subscribed.