Useful links

Minor illness

Your Health Visiting Team can give advice, when your child is unwell. If you are concerned about your baby or child’s health, then please contact your local health visiting team who will be able to help on how to care for your baby or child, signpost you to other appropriate care and advise you when to see a doctor. Please contact your local health visitor for the details of your nearest clinic. You can find your health visitor teams details here.  

Looking after a sick child

Diarrhea and vomiting

Common illnesses

Where to get advice when your child is unwell – leaflet

Signs to look out for – leaflet

CCG Fever Advice Sheet

The Lullaby Trust – The Baby Check App

Pregnancy and birth


Bliss (charity supporting parents of premature children)

Page last reviewed: 6 October, 2021