Who we help
The service supports adults who have the following types of problems:
- Difficulty producing and using speech.
- Difficulty understanding or using language.
- Difficulty with feeding, chewing or swallowing.
- A stammer.
- A voice problem.
- Learning disability.
- Physical disability.
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Cancer of the mouth and throat.
- Head injury.
- Swallowing difficulties associated with dementia.
The service has an open referral system, accepting referrals from all health professionals or directly from the client.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 22 December, 2022