Adult mental health (Buckinghamshire)
These leaflets contain information about our mental health community and inpatient services in Buckinghamshire
- Buckinghamshire Adult Mental Heath Teams
- Buckinghamshire Complex Needs Service
- Ruby Ward (Whiteleaf Centre)
- Sapphire Ward (Whiteleaf Centre)
- Woodlands House (Whiteleaf Centre site)
- IPS Buckinghamshire
- Personal Health Budgets – High Wycombe
- Personal Health Budgets – what you need to know – High Wycombe
- Perinatal Mental Health Service
- Your rights to your health record
- Behavioural Family Therapy
- Bucks Autism Diagnostic Service
- Buckinghamshire Psychological Therapies.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
If you would like to have this information in another format or translated into a different language, please use the ReachDeck function built into this website.
What is ReachDeck?
ReachDeck provides speech, reading, and translation support tools, and makes online content more accessible for people with visual impairments, dyslexia, low literacy levels and English as a second language.
Disclaimer: Automated translations are provided as a courtesy to website visitors, but we do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided.
General guidance: Contact us
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Trust Headquarters,
Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 4XN
- Switchboard: 01865 901 000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Become a member of our Foundation Trust: www.ohftnhs.uk/membership
Page last reviewed: 4 May, 2022