The Oxford Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) is running seven linked events with partners during May 2016 to highlight the benefits to patients of collaboration.
They take place in Didcot, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading and Wokingham – details below.
At each of these ‘Better Patient Outcomes Through Partnerships’ events the Oxford AHSN will table its Annual Review 2015/16 and local leaders will showcase effective joint working.
Each event will also include a panel discussion featuring representatives from the NHS, universities and industry.
The Oxford AHSN is a partnership of NHS providers, NHS commissioners, universities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and the life science industry from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and Oxfordshire who are working together to deliver improvements in patient outcomes, safety and experience.
All of the ‘Better Patient Outcomes Through Partnerships’ events are free and open to all. They run from 4-6pm followed by light refreshments and networking.
- 9 May – Oxford. Further information here.
- 12 May – Reading. Further information here.
- 16 May – High Wycombe. Further information here.
- 17 May – Wokingham. Further information here.
- 19 May – Milton Park, Didcot. Further information here.
- 25 May – Oxford. Further information here.
- 26 May – Milton Keynes. Further information here.