What is the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership?
Six mental health organisations from the NHS and the charity sector have joined together to form the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership (OMHP) to make it easier for people with mental health problems to get the best possible support when and where they need it.
Who are the six organisations?
One mental health NHS provider trust and six different charity organisations all specialising in specific areas of support and recovery.
- Connection Floating Support: empowering individuals with varying needs and issues with specialist support.
- Elmore Community Services: providing high quality services for marginalised and disenfranchised people throughout Oxfordshire.
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust: a community focused organisation that provides physical and mental health and social care.
- Oxfordshire Mind: providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
- Response: one of the leading providers of home based mental health care in Oxfordshire and beyond.
- Restore: supporting people with mental health issues in Oxfordshire to recover and get work.
How can the partnership help?
Anyone in Oxfordshire who is experiencing a mental health problem will be able to easily access the local knowledge and expertise that each organisation brings.
If you are receiving help from one organisation but feel that you would also benefit from support from one of the others in the partnership we can get you the help you need much quicker.
This means that we can equip you with everything you need to get better, find stable accommodation or employment and ultimately live a longer and happier life.
For more information about the OMHP, including more detail about the changes and videos of a service user and a carer talking about their experiences of how the partnership has helped to support them please visit www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/omhp/
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 23 June, 2021