Buckinghamshire Recovery College (BRC) offers courses to individuals who currently access Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust (and other mental health services), their supporters, their friends, family and carers.
The college also offers teaching and coaching to staff members from Oxford Health and other organisations who may want to develop personally, and/or learn ways in which to support others with their recovery.
Non-urgent advice: Can I join?
Buckinghamshire Recovery College offers free courses to:
- Anyone over the age of 18 who utilises services from Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust in Buckinghamshire…
- …their supporters (family, friends, carers)
- Oxford Health staff, volunteers and students.
- People who receive services from our co-production partner organisations and their staff
- We do not take referrals from health professionals.
Non-urgent advice: Inclusion
- People over the age of 18 years old.
- People who live in Buckinghamshire, or are employed by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- Students can attend BRC providing they are registered, a maximum of three courses may be attended in a term.
Page last reviewed: 25 June, 2021