Patient Advice and Information
- Guide to a carer assessment
- Detained patients and leave
- Informal patients and time away from the ward
- What to bring into hospital (Whiteleaf Centre)
- What to bring into hospital (Warneford Hospital)
- Fast track funding
- Become a member of Oxford Health
- Why do research?
- Patient and carer involvement information
- Making health services personal, fair and diverse
- Care home support services
- Confidentiality information for carers
- Grief and bereavement
- Managing Strong Emotions
- Low Self Esteem
- Providing food at community and charity events
- Bringing food into hospital
- Panic attacks
- Having a blood test
- Care programme approach
If you would like to have this information in another format or translated into a different language, please use the BrowseAloud function built into this website.
What is BrowseAloud?
Browsealoud provides speech, reading, and translation support tools, and makes online content more accessible for people with visual impairments, dyslexia, low literacy levels and English as a second language.
Disclaimer: Automated translations are provided as a courtesy to website visitors, but we do not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the translations provided.
General guidance: Contact us
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Trust Headquarters,
Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 4XN
- Switchboard: 01865 901 000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Become a member of our Foundation Trust: www.ohftnhs.uk/membership
Page last reviewed: 27 April, 2021