There are a lot of local organisations or charities in Buckinghamshire who may be able to offer you some extra support, click on the links below to find out more about what they do.
- 2HelpUXL Mentoring and Support
- Aylesbury Youth Action
- Buckinghamshire Family Information Service
- Bucks Family Network
- Bucks Mind: Counselling for Children and Young people
- Bucksconnected: Personal Development and Wellbeing (High Wycombe)
- Buckinghamshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information
- Child bereavement UK
- Children and Young people’s Therapies
- National Citizen Service
- OutLoud High Wycombe LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) Youth Club
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Switch Bucks
- Time to Talk Counselling Service
- Wycombe Youth Action
- Wycombe Youth for Christ
- Young carers
- Youth Concern
- Youth Enquiry Service
- Family Support Service
12-25 and living in Bucks or Milton Keynes?
We want your opinions on mental health. Please spare 5 minutes to complete our anonymous survey and make a big impact.