Oxford Health Charity
Supporting and enhancing the services of Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Oxford Health Charity exists to support those receiving care and working with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. We enhance patient, carer and staff experience through supporting projects, activities and training over and above that provided through the NHS.
Oxford Health Charity makes a difference across the Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust services by:
- Listening to what our wards and teams need, and supporting them to introduce those projects
- Engaging with partners who help people before and after they engage with Trust services
- Supporting innovation and service improvement
Here to help
We are receptive to requests for funding and support throughout the year, encouraging teams to get involved and fundraise as well as access funding for projects.
In addition, our Charity Committee meets every quarter to review requests for funding over £10,000 and develop appeals for future innovative projects.
Non-urgent advice: Make a donation
Donate securely via the OHC website.
Find out more, join our army of volunteers and help make a difference by visiting our dedicated website.
- Website: www.oxfordhealth.charity
- Facebook: facebook.com/OxfordHealthCharity
- Twitter: twitter.com/OxHealthCharity
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/oxford-health-charity/
Oxford Health Charity is a charity registered in England and Wales as a Charity number 1057285
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 22 July, 2021