New Rosalind Franklin leadership programme for mid-level leaders
Published: 28 September, 2018
The new NHS Leadership Academy Rosalind Franklin programme will be open for registration soon. Aimed at mid-level clinical or non-clinical leaders aspiring to lead large and complex programmes, departments, services or systems of care, and it is for people who could be described as:
- Directly leading those who manage others i.e. a step beyond first line management.
- Specialist individual contributors who may not directly lead a team but who must, as part of their role, play an active part in a network/system which requires them to embody leadership around an issue, pathway or service etc.
- Professionals who lead teams of specialists that may exist on a temporary basis before dissolving, and then realigning again around specific issues. .
- Managing complex programmes and projects, substantial budgets, politically sensitive and significantly impactful work.
Read all about it and register your interest on the NHS Leadership Academy website here.
- Find out about other Leadership learning resources.
Last updated: 24 September, 2018