Why do we collect personal information about you?
In this Privacy Notice the term Personal Information means any information about you or other people.
To provide you with the appropriate and best possible health and social care and treatment, our staff need to collect and maintain information about your health, treatment, and care.
Personal information that we collect about you can be held in:
- Paper format in a structured file
- On an electronic patient record system
There are different systems used in the Trust depending on which service you are referred to.
Some services may wish to video and/or audio record part of your treatment. This would be with your knowledge and consent.
CCTV is used by the Trust in some internal and external areas. This is for the following purposes:
- To protect patients, employees, and visitors.
- To protect Trust premises and Trust assets.
- To support the Police in reducing and detecting crime.
- To assist in identifying, apprehending, and prosecuting offenders.
- To assist in traffic management.
We are sorry you did not find this page helpful
Tell us how we can improve this page
Page last reviewed: 19 November, 2021