Our values are to be caring, safe and excellent.
- Privacy and dignity is at the heart of our care
- We treat people with respect and compassion
- We listen to what people tell us and act upon what they say
- Our services will be delivered to the highest standards of safety
- All services will be provided within a safe environment for patients and staff
- We will support our patients and staff with effective systems and processes
- We aspire to be excellent and innovative in all we do
- We aim to provide the best services and continually improve
- We will recognise and reward those who deliver excellence
Each NHS trust is required to produce an operational plan. This is a one year plan setting out how our trust focuses its people and resources to meet priority objectives for the coming year:
Our strategy sets out the trust’s priorities over a five year period to progress the ambitions of the organisation and to address identified challenges in providing quality and sustainable care to local populations.
Following the publication of the NHS Long Term Plan and the integrated care system plan for Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Berkshire West (BOB), the Trust is updating its five year planning for 2020/21 to 2024/25, working with healthcare partners across the region.
- See our Strategy summary (March 2019
Last updated: 31 July, 2020