Our values are to be caring, safe and excellent.
- Privacy and dignity is at the heart of our care
- We treat people with respect and compassion
- We listen to what people tell us and act upon what they say
- Our services will be delivered to the highest standards of safety
- All services will be provided within a safe environment for patients and staff
- We will support our patients and staff with effective systems and processes
- We aspire to be excellent and innovative in all we do
- We aim to provide the best services and continually improve
- We will recognise and reward those who deliver excellence
Each NHS trust is required to produce an operational plan. This is a one year plan setting out how our trust focuses its people and resources to meet priority objectives for the coming year:
A stratergy is published every five years. This strategy looks at the challenges we are likely to face over the next five years and the options we have to address them. It outlines the practical ways in which our services will be transformed to offer better quality care to our patients.
Last updated: 21 May, 2019